Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Eastern Michigan Eagles and Northern Illinois Huskies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Eastern Michigan vs Northern Illinois Point Spread
The Huskies are 0.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Northern Illinois is -115 to cover the spread, while Eastern Michigan is -105 to cover as the 0.5-point underdog.
Eastern Michigan vs Northern Illinois Over/Under
The over/under for the Eastern Michigan vs Northern Illinois Week 5 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Eastern Michigan vs Northern Illinois Moneyline
The Eagles vs Huskies moneyline has Northern Illinois as a -115 favorite, while Eastern Michigan is the -105 underdog on the road.
Eastern Michigan vs Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois is 25-7-2 in 34 all-time head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan defeated Northern Illinois, 41-33, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Eastern Michigan's last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Northern Illinois' last six games against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games against Northern Illinois.
- Northern Illinois is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as the favorite.
Eastern Michigan vs Northern Illinois Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EMU: (-105) | NIU: (-115)
Spread: EMU: +0.5 (-105) | NIU: -0.5 (-115)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EMU: (N/A) | NIU: (N/A
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.