Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-3, 1-2 Mid-American) vs. Bowling Green Falcons (2-5, 0-3 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Doyt L. Perry Stadium – Bowling Green, OH
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EMU: (-164) | BGSU: (+134)
Spread: EMU: -3.5 (+104) | BGSU: +3.5 (-128)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EMU: (N/A) | BGSU: (N/A)
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Eastern Michigan: (53.0%) | Bowling Green: (47.0%)
Eastern Michigan vs Bowling Green Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 20-8-0 in 28 all-time head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan defeated Bowling Green, 34-31, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2017.
- Eastern Michigan is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Bowling Green is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Eastern Michigan's last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Bowling Green's last five home games against Eastern Michigan.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.