Eagles vs Vikings Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (3-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (3-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Eagles vs Vikings Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+136) | MIN: (-156)
Spread: PHI: +3 (-120) | MIN: -3 (+100)
Total: 44 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 72% | MIN: 28%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PHI: (+1300) | MIN: (+2800)
Eagles vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last six road games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last seven games.
Eagles vs Vikings Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 28.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 22.4 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 14.6 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia defeated the New York Jets, 31-6, at home in Week 5.
- Minnesota defeated the New York Giants, 28-10, on the road in Week 5.
Eagles vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Eagles-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin - Philadelphia Eagles: 7 to 12 (+650) – The Vikings (166.4 yards rushing per game, No. 3 in the NFL) and Eagles (63.0 yards rushing allowed per game, No. 1 in the NFL) foil each other quite well. Sunday's matchup has a chance to be a low-scoring slugfest, with Philadelphia being more than capable of stifling Minnesota's rushing attack. The Eagles also have history on their side here, as Philadelphia has won six of the last nine games between these two. Additionally, four of those six wins have come by 7 to 12 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.