Eagles vs Falcons Game Info
Sunday Night Football Week 2
Philadelphia Eagles (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Eagles vs Falcons Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-116) | ATL: (+102)
Spread: PHI: -2 (-110) | ATL: +2 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 61% | ATL: 39%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PHI: (+1200) | ATL: (+4000)
Eagles vs Falcons Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Philadelphia's last seven road games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last nine home games.
Eagles vs Falcons Stats
- Atlanta averaged 25.9 points per game (PPG) last season (tied for No. 9 in the NFL).
- Atlanta surrendered 26.4 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia averaged 22.1 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia surrendered 21.3 PPG last season (tied for No. 9 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia defeated the Washington Redskins, 32-27, in Week 1.
- Atlanta lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 28-12, in Week 1.
Eagles vs Falcons Prop Bet
All Eagles-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Atlanta Falcons +0.5 (-120) — Last week at home, the Eagles got off to a slow start against Washington, trailing 20-7 at the half. Philadelphia's secondary was picked apart by QB Case Keenum in that contest. They're now on the road, facing Matt Ryan and a receiving corps that features Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Mohamed Sanu. If Philadelphia's secondary is as vulnerable as it looked in Week 1, Atlanta could jump out to an early lead at home.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.