Eagles vs Browns Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1, 1-3 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (6-3, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium — Cleveland, OH
Eagles vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+118) | CLE: (-138)
Spread: PHI: +2.5 (-110) | CLE: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (26%) | CLE: (74%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PHI: (+8500) | CLE: (+5500)
Eagles vs Browns Expert Prediction & Pick
Eagles vs Browns expert prediction and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Push
Eagles vs Browns Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland' last five games against NFC opponents.
Eagles vs Browns Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 22.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 25.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is averaging 24.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 27.1 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.