Eagles vs Falcons Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Philadelphia Eagles (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Eagles vs Falcons Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+148) | ATL: (-176)
Spread: PHI: +3.5 (-110) | ATL: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PHI: (+8500) | ATL: (+5000)
Eagles vs Falcons Expert Prediction & Pick
All Eagles-Falcons expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Eagles vs Falcons Betting Trends
- Philadelphia went 6-10 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in seven of Philadelphia's 16 games last season.
- Atlanta went 7-9 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in seven of Atlanta's 16 games last season.
Eagles vs Falcons Stats
- Philadelphia averaged 20.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia surrendered 26.1 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Atlanta averaged 24.8 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Atlanta surrendered 25.9 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.