Duke vs UVA Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (23-5, 13-4 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (20-7, 12-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Duke vs UVA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-170) I UVA: (+145)
Spread: DUKE: -3.5 (-110) I UVA: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 123.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: 64% I UVA: 36%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+1200) I UVA: (+8000)
Odds to Make 2020 NCAAM Final Four: DUKE: (+200) I UVA: (+1200)
Duke vs UVA Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Duke vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated UVA, 81-71, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Duke is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with UVA.
- Duke is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with UVA.
- Duke is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- UVA is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Duke's last 13 games, and six of UVA's last nine games.
- Then-No. 7 Duke lost to Wake Forest in double overtime, 113-101 (2OT), on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- UVA defeated Virginia Tech, 56-53, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.