Duke vs California Game Info
2K Empire Classic 2019
No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (4-0) vs. California Golden Bears (4-0)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Duke vs California Spread & Odds
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: DUKE: -19 (-110) | CAL: +19 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: 61% | CAL: 39%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+800) | CAL: (+25000)
Duke vs California Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated California, 68-53, in the second round of the 2010 NCAA March Madness Tournament in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 21, 2010.
- California is 2-1 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Duke is 3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its four total games this season.
- California is 3-1 ATS in its four total games this season.
- Duke is 31-11 in 42 games played at Madison Square Garden under head coach Mike Krzyzewski.
- Duke is 7-3 in its last 10 games at MSG.
- Duke defeated Georgia State, 74-63, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Nov. 15.
- California defeated Prairie View A&M, 54-50, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Nov. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.