Ducks vs Canucks Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 19)
Ducks vs Canucks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Anaheim Ducks (23-19-9, 10-11-5 Away) vs. Vancouver Canucks (23-21-6, 10-9-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Arena — Vancouver, BC
Ducks vs Canucks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ANA: (+130) | VAN: (-156)
Spread: ANA: +1.5 (-215) | VAN: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-108) I Under: (-112)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: ANA: (+10000) | VAN: (+13000)
Ducks vs Canucks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vancouver Canucks win (53.4%)
Ducks vs Canucks Betting Trends
- Anaheim is 7-2-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Vancouver.
- Vancouver is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Anaheim's last nine games.
Ducks vs Canucks Prop Bets
- Troy Terry — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- Bo Horvat — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Brock Boeser — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Quinn Hughes — 0.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- J.T. Miller — 0.5: Over (-120) | Under (+100)
- Cam Fowler — 0.5: Over (+160) | Under (-200)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.