Cerrone vs Pettis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Welterweight Bout
Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone (36-14-0, 10 KOs) Anthony "Showtime" Pettis (22-10-0, 11 KOs)
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the last fight on the prelim card, which starts at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Cerrone vs Pettis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Donald Cerrone: (+130)
- Anthony Pettis: (-152)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Cerrone by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Cerrone by Points: (+350)
- Cerrone by Submission (+600)
- Pettis by KO/TKO: (+230)
- Pettis by Points (+270)
- Pettis by Submission (+900)
Cerrone vs Pettis Betting Trends
- Cerrone has lost his last three fights by knockout, most recently against Conor McGregor on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Pettis lost to Diego Ferreira, by submission, in his most recent fight on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Cerrone lands an average of 4.33 and absorbs an average of 4.18 significant strikes per minute.
- Pettis lands an average of 2.97 and absorbs an average of 3.48 significant strikes per minute.
- Cerrone averages 1.21 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
- Pettis averages 0.67 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!