Cover Photo: Getty Images
Donald Cerrone vs Al Iaquinta Fight Info
Donald Cerrone (35-11-0, 1, 10 KOs) vs Al Iaquinta (14-4-1, 7 KOs)
Date: Saturday, May 4, 2019
Time: The card begins at 8 p.m. EST. The Cerrone vs Iaquinta fight is scheduled for 11 p.m.
Venue: Canadian Tire Centre – Ottawa, Ontario
Donald Cerrone vs Al Iaquinta Odds and Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cerrone: (-106)
- Iaquinta: (-116)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Cerrone: Points (+450)
- Cerrone: KO/TKO (+430)
- Cerrone: By Submission (+430)
- Iaquinta: Points (+380)
- Iaquinta: KO/TKO (+210)
- Iaquinta: By Submission (+1500)
Donald Cerrone vs Al Iaquinta Betting Trends & Stats
- Iaquinta has won nine of his last 11 fights.
- Iaquinta's most recent victory came in December 2018 over Kevin Lee.
- Iaquinta has gone to decision three of his last four fights.
- Cerrone has won 17 of his 35 career victories by submission.
- Cerrone is 4-4 in his last eights fights.
- Cerrone's most recent victory was in January against Alexander Hernandez.
Donald Cerrone vs Al Iaquinta Best Prop Bet
All Cerrone vs. Iaquinta props for this fight can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.- Iaquinta by Points (+380) – Al Iaquinta has now gone to a decision in three of his last four fights and has been victorious in six of his last seven decisions. Iaquinta's stamina and durability has been battle tested, as he is the only fighter to go five rounds with Khabib Nurmagomedov. This suggests that if the decision is decided by points, Iaquinta could be victorious.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.