Dolphins vs Patriots Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Week 1 NFL Game
Dolphins vs Patriots Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Miami Dolphins (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New England Patriots (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gilette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
Dolphins vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+265) | NE: (-330)
Spread: MIA: +7 (-105) | NE: -7 (-115)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (45%) | NE: (55%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIA: (+8000) | NE: (+2300)
Dolphins vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Push
Dolphins vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Miami finished 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its final five games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in six of Miami's last seven games in 2019.
- New England finished 2-5 ATS in its final seven games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in four of New England's last six games in 2019.
Dolphins vs Patriots Stats
- Miami averaged 19.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Miami surrendered 30.9 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- New England averaged 25.5 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- New England surrendered 14.4 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.