The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the Colorado Rockies.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (67-33) vs. Colorado Rockies (46-56)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Dodgers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-184) | COL: (+154)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-126) | COL: +1.5 (+105)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Tony Gonsolin (11-1) against the Rockies and German Marquez (6-8).
Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (69.1%)
Dodgers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Rockies moneyline has Los Angeles as a -184 favorite, while Colorado is a +154 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are hosting the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rockies are -126 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +105.
Dodgers vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 11.5 has been set for Dodgers-Rockies on July 31, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 65, or 68.4%, of the 95 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 42 times in 62 chances when named as a favorite of at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 39 of 98 chances this season.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 78 total times this season. They've gone 33-45 in those games.
- Colorado has a 9-22 record (winning just 29% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 100 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-48-4).