Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (35-15, 19-7 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (22-26, 11-15 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field — Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-160) | COL: (+138)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-116) | COL: +1.5 (-102)
Total: 12 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (68%) | COL: (32%)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+350) | COL: (+8500)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Julio Urias (3-0, 3.53 ERA)
Rockies: Kyle Freeland (2-1, 3.54 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Under 11.5
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Los Angeles' nine games.
- The Dodgers are 11-5 straight up in their last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last six games.
- Colorado is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.58 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.54 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 5.69 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.