The MLB schedule on Friday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the New York Mets.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Dodgers vs Mets Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (34-17) vs. New York Mets (35-18)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-156) | NYM: (+132)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+130) | NYM: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Dodgers vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Tyler Anderson (6-0, 3.66 ERA) looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Mets will counter with Chris Bassitt (4-2, 3.66).
Dodgers vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (57.2%)
Dodgers vs Mets Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -156 on the moneyline, while New York is a +132 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Mets are -156 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +130.
Dodgers vs Mets Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Mets contest on June 3 has been set at 8, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 33 wins in the 50 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 24 of their 52 opportunities.
- The Mets have won 50% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (5-5).
- In the 54 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-25-1).