Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Cubs Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (15-10, 6-6 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (11-10, 6-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Dodgers vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-114) | CHC: (+100)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+144) | CHC: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 59% | CHC: 41%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Walker Buehler (1-0, 0.00 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (3-0, 2.77 ERA)
Dodgers vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Dodgers' last 10 games.
- The Dodgers are 7-2 straight up in their last nine games.
- The Cubs are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cody Bellinger to Hit a Home Run (+370) – Bellinger is one of the hottest hitters in baseball right now. The Dodgers' slugger has already smacked 11 home runs this season, two of which have come in the last seven days, and he's hitting .416 on the season. Additionally, seven of Bellinger's 11 home runs have come during night games, and tonight's matchup is scheduled to start at 8:05 p.m. EST.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.