Dodgers vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, August 18
Dodgers vs Braves Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (82-43, 34-27 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (73-52, 35-27 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Time: 1:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (+120) | ATL: (-138)
Spread: LAD: +1.5 (-174) | ATL: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 10 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 69% | ATL: 31%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Tony Gonsolin (1-1, 3.21 ERA) | ATL: Max Fried (14-4, 3.78 ERA)
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against Atlanta.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Atlanta's last 22 home games.
- Atlanta is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Dodgers vs Braves Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.52 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Tony Gonsolin is 0-1 with a 5.63 ERA in two appearances (one start) on the road this season. He has never faced Atlanta in his career.
- Max Fried is 0-2 with a 7.50 ERA in two career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Braves Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Max Muncy (+330) — Max Muncy has hit a total of 31 home runs this season. He has been more efficient against left-handed pitchers, like Fried, hitting 10 home runs and a .545 slugging percentage (.519 against righties). Muncy looks to remain hot today after hitting a home run in each of his last three games, with two of those homers coming against Atlanta.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.