Dodgers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 3
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the San Francisco Giants.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (14-7) vs. San Francisco Giants (14-8)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-148) | SF: (+126)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+152) | SF: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will start Julio Urias (1-1) against the Giants and Carlos Rodon (3-0).
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (54.0%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -148 favorite on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a +126 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Dodgers are hosting the Giants and are favored by 1.5 runs (+152 to cover) on the runline. San Francisco is -184 to cover.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Giants on May 3 is 6.5. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (66.7%) in those games.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 14 of 20 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in six of 21 chances this season.
- The Giants have won one of the four games they were the moneyline underdog this season (25%).
- San Francisco has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 19 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-9-1).