The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB squads playing on Wednesday, versus the San Francisco Giants.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (70-33) vs. San Francisco Giants (51-53)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-162) | SF: (+136)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+106) | SF: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Julio Urias (10-6), and Alex Cobb (3-5) getting the nod for the San Francisco Giants.
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (52.5%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Giants moneyline has Los Angeles as a -162 favorite, while San Francisco is a +136 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Giants are -128 to cover, and the Dodgers are +106.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Giants on August 3 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 68, or 69.4%, of the 98 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 50 times in 74 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 41 of their 101 opportunities.
- The Giants have put together an 8-20 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 28.6% of those games).
- San Francisco has a record of 4-4 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer (50%).
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times this season for a 50-46-5 record against the over/under.