Schwartzman vs Struff French Open Schedule & Info
2021 French Open Men's Fourth Round Match
No. 10 Diego Schwartzman vs. Jan-Lennard Struff
Date: Monday, June 7, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: TBD — Paris, France
Schwartzman vs Struff Odds & Set Betting
All Schwartzman-Struff betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Schwartzman: (-182) | Struff: (+150)
To Win 1st Set: Schwartzman: (-148) | Struff: (+120)
Set Betting: Schwartzman: 3-0 (+290) | 3-1 (+320) | 3-2 (+390)
Set Betting: Struff: 3-0 (+600) | 3-1 (+550) | 3-2 (+500)
Schwartzman vs Struff Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Schwartzman in four sets
Schwartzman vs Struff Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Diego Schwartzman and Jan-Lennard Struff is tied 1-1.
- Schwartzman defeated Struff in straight sets in their last head-to-head matchup on April 20, 2017.
- Schwartzman defeated Philipp Kohlschreiber in three sets in the third round of the 2021 French Open.
- Struff defeated Carlos Alcaraz Garfia in three sets in the third round of the 2021 French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.