Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (46-58) vs. Colorado Rockies (47-61)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-134) | COL: (+116)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+146) | COL: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Madison Bumgarner (6-10) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and German Marquez (6-9) for the Colorado Rockies.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (55.8%)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Diamondbacks, Colorado is the underdog at +116, and Arizona is -134 playing at home.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Spread
- The Diamondbacks are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Diamondbacks are +146 to cover, and the Rockies are -178.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Diamondbacks versus Rockies contest on August 5 has been set at 8.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 12, or 50%, of the 24 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Arizona has a mark of 5-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Arizona have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 44 of 101 chances this season.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 84 total times this season. They've gone 34-50 in those games.
- Colorado has a record of 23-40 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (36.5%).
- Colorado has played in 106 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-51-4).