Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (59-58, 32-30 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (78-41, 47-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+198) | LAD: (-230)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (+100) | LAD: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 14% | LAD: 86%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Mike Leake (9-8, 4.24 ERA) | LAD: Hyun Jin-Ryu (11-2, 1.53 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- Arizona is 5-3 straight up in its last eight games.
- Arizona is 3-5 straight up in its last eight road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Dodgers' last seven home games.
- The Dodgers are 9-5 straight up against Arizona this season.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.15 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.37 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Mike Leake is 5-6 with 4.02 ERA in 12 career appearances (11 starts) against the Dodgers.
- Hyun Jin-Ryu is 5-3 with a 3.30 ERA in 15 career starts against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Total Runs (Dodgers): Over 5 (+102) — The Dodgers haven't scored five runs in either game against Arizona in this series, but they've had a lot of success on offense against the Diamondbacks this season, scoring at least five runs in three of their previous five contests. The Dodgers are also averaging 5.85 runs per game against the Diamondbacks this season, and 5.37 runs per game overall.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.