The Arizona Diamondbacks will face the Chicago Cubs in MLB action on Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (18-15) vs. Chicago Cubs (11-20)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-158) | CHC: (+134)
- Spread: ARI: +1.5 (+130) | CHC: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will give the ball to Zac Gallen (2-0) versus the Cubs and Kyle Hendricks (2-3).
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (55.4%)
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks vs Cubs moneyline has Arizona as a -158 favorite, while Chicago is a +134 underdog on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are +1.5 on the spread (-156 to cover), and Arizona is +130 to cover the runline.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Diamondbacks-Cubs game on May 14 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won in three of the four contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Oddsmakers have given Arizona the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -162 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 12 of their 33 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 36% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (9-16).
- Chicago is 4-7 (winning only 36.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 31 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-14-3).