Diamondbacks vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 19
By Duel Staff
The Thursday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Chicago Cubs.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (18-21) vs. Chicago Cubs (15-21)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-116) | CHC: (-102)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+146) | CHC: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Zac Gallen (2-0), and Marcus Stroman answering the bell for the Chicago Cubs.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (59.0%)
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Moneyline
The Diamondbacks vs Cubs moneyline has Arizona as a -116 favorite, while Chicago is a -102 underdog at home.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Spread
The Cubs are at +1.5 on the runline against the Diamondbacks. The Cubs are -176 to cover the spread, and the Diamondbacks are +146.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Over/Under
The over/under for the Diamondbacks versus Cubs contest on May 19 has been set at 8, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Diamondbacks vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in six games this season and have come away with the win three times (50%) in those contests.
- This season, Arizona has been victorious three times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 15 of their 39 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 40.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (11-16).
- Chicago has a record of 11-14 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (44%).
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 36 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 14 of those games (14-18-4).