Devils vs Coyotes Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 12)
Devils vs Coyotes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
New Jersey Devils (25-41-6, 9-24-2 Away) vs. Arizona Coyotes (22-45-5, 10-24-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Gila River Arena — Glendale, AZ
Devils vs Coyotes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NJ: (-160) | ARI: (+130)
Spread: NJ: -1.5 (+162) | ARI: +1.5 (-196)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Devils vs Coyotes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona Coyotes win (56.1%)
Devils vs Coyotes Betting Trends
- New Jersey is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Arizona is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games against New Jersey.
- The total has hit the over in nine of New Jersey's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's last six games against New Jersey.
Devils vs Coyotes Prop Bets
- Nick Schmaltz — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Jesper Bratt — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Nico Hischier — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- Jesper Bratt — 0.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Nico Hischier — 0.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Damon Severson — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.