Devils vs Blackhawks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
New Jersey Devils (18-28-5, 8-15-2 Away) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (18-26-8, 8-13-4 Home)
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Broadcast: NHL Network
Devils vs Blackhawks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NJ: (+116) | CHI: (-140)
Spread: NJ: +1.5 (-215) | CHI: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+104) I Under: (-130)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NJ: (+30000) | CHI: (+30000)
Devils vs Blackhawks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago Blackhawks win (52.5%)
Devils vs Blackhawks Betting Trends
- New Jersey is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the over in four of New Jersey's last five away games.
- Chicago is 9-16 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games against New Jersey.
Devils vs Blackhawks Prop Bets
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Jack Hughes — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-215) | Under (+172)
- Seth Jones — 0.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Jesper Bratt — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.