Davidson vs San Francisco Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 13 College Basketball Game
Davidson vs San Francisco Basketball Game Info
Davidson Wildcats (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. San Francisco Dons (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 13, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Davidson vs San Francisco Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAV: (+245) | SF: (-310)
Spread: DAV: +6.5 (-110) | SF: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAV: (+50000) | SF: (N/A)
Davidson vs San Francisco Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pick 'Em (50.0%)
Davidson vs San Francisco Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Davidson and San Francisco.
- Davidson is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- San Francisco is 6-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Davidson's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.