Dallas Wings vs Phoenix Mercury WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Wings vs Mercury WNBA Game Info
Dallas Wings (5-11, 0-7 Away) vs. Phoenix Mercury (7-8, 4-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Wings vs Mercury Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+240) | PHO: (-300)
Spread: DAL: +7 (-110) | PHO: -7 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: DAL: (+13000) | PHO: (+600)
Wings vs Mercury Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Dallas is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Phoenix is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Phoenix's last six games.
- Dallas beat Phoenix, 69-54, as a six-point home underdog earlier this season.
Wings vs Mercury Prop Bet
All Wings vs Mercury betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Wings) Total Points: Under 70.5 (-120) – Not only do the Phoenix Mercury have one of the best defenses in the league, but they also play at the second-slowest pace of any team in the WNBA. Who plays the slowest pace in the WNBA you ask? The Dallas Wings. They should stay well under the total here, as this one figures to be played at a snail's pace.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.