Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (19-14, 7-6 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (15-18, 7-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 30, 2020
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+144) | CIN: (-166)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-148) | CIN: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 9 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+1500) | CIN: (+3500)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Tyler Chatwood (2-2, 6.06 ERA)
Reds: Luis Castillo (0-4, 3.62 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 9
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs split a doubleheader with Cincinnati yesterday, losing 5-6 and winning 3-0.
- The total has hit the over in nine of the Cubs' last 13 games.
- The Cubs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Cincinnati's last 10 games.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.58 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.45 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.06 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.