Cubs vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, September 10
By Dan Israeli
Cubs vs Padres Game Info
Chicago Cubs (77-66, 30-42 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (66-77, 33-39 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Cubs vs Padres Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-160) | SD: (+138)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+106) | SD: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 97% | SD: 3%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jóse Quintana (13-8, 4.00 ERA) | SD: Ronald Bolaños (0-1, 3.00 ERA)
Cubs vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games against San Diego.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five road games against San Diego.
- San Diego is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games against the Cubs.
-The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last six games.
Cubs vs Padres Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.92 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Jóse Quintana is 2-0 with a 4.50 ERA in three career starts against San Diego.
- Ronald Bolaños is making his second career start, and first home start, against the Cubs. He lost his MLB debut, posting a 3.00 ERA in six innings pitched against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Cubs vs Padres Prop Bet
All Cubs-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Chicago Cubs (-162) — The Cubs are currently fending off a lot of competition for the final Wild Card spot in the NL, and they will need to keep the momentum going against the Padres at Petco Park tonight. Jóse Quintana has pitched well since the All-Star break (7-1, 3.67 ERA) and should have the advantage over Padres' rookie Ronaldo Bolaños, who is making just his second career MLB start. Despite the Cubs losing Javier Báez for the season, the team still put up 10 runs on the Padres in the series opener.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.