Cubs vs Padres Game Info
Chicago Cubs (77-68, 30-44 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (68-77, 35-39 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019
Time: 3:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Cubs vs Padres Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-150) | SD: (+130)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+108) | SD: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 71% | SD: 29%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Yu Darvish (5-6, 4.12 ERA) | SD: Dinelson Lamet (2-4, 3.95 ERA)
Cubs vs Padres Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Cubs' last six road games against San Diego.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last six games against San Diego.
- San Diego is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Diego's last eight games.
Cubs vs Padres Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.34 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Yu Darvish is 2-1 with a 4.13 ERA in four career starts against San Diego.
- Dinelson Lamet is 1-0 with a 3.60 ERA in one career start against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Padres Prop Bet
All Cubs-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kyle Schwarber (+270) — Kyle Schwarber has 35 home runs on the season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Lamet, Schwarber has hit 29 of those home runs to go along with a .521 slugging percentage. In two career at-bats against Lamet, Schwarber has also hit one home run. Plus, he's riding a hot bat, hitting two home runs in his past seven games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.