Cubs vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, August 28
Cubs vs Mets Game Info
Chicago Cubs (70-61, 26-39 Away) vs. New York Mets (67-64, 37-25 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Cubs vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+100) | NYM: (-114)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-205) | NYM: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 33% | NYM: 67%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Kyle Hendricks (9-9, 3.20 ERA) | NYM: Noah Syndergaard (9-6, 3.71 ERA)
Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Mets' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Mets' last six home games.
Cubs vs Mets Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Kyle Hendricks has a 3-0 record with a 0.47 ERA in three career starts against the Mets.
- Noah Syndergaard has a 1-1 record with a 3.00 ERA in four career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Mets Prop Bet
All Cubs-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Pete Alonso (+260) — Pete Alonso has hit a total of 42 home runs this season. He has hit 29 of his home runs against right-handed pitchers, like Kyle Hendricks. Alonso has also been better at home this season, hitting 22 home runs with a .613 slugging percentage (.582 on the road). The Mets' slugger looks to remain hot today after hitting two home runs over his past three games and eight during the month of August.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.