Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Cubs Game Info
Miami Marlins (10-26, 4-11 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (21-13, 12-5 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Marlins vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+184) | CHI: (-215)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-108) | CHI: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 10 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 9% | CHI: 91%
Starting Pitcher: MIA: Trevor Richards (0-4, 4.10 ERA) | CHC: Yu Darvish (2-3, 5.79 ERA)
Marlins vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Miami's last 17 road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Miami's last eight road games against the Chicago Cubs.
- The Cubs are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The Cubs are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games against Miami.
Marlins vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Marlins-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Marlins) Total Runs: Under 4 (-116) – The Marlins have the worst scoring offense in the MLB, averaging 2.81 runs per game, which is more than 0.6 runs per game less the league's second-worst team (Cleveland Indians, 3.54 runs per game) in this statistic. On the complete opposite side of this spectrum, the Cubs are currently allowing the fewest runs per game to opponents at home in the MLB at just 2.94 runs per contest at Wrigley Field in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.