Cubs vs Giants Game Info
Chicago Cubs (54-47, 18-29 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (57-47, 25-27 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Time: 3:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Cubs vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-150) I SF: (+130)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+108) I SF: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 58% | SF: 42%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (9-6, 3.87 ERA) | SF: Tyler Beede (3-3, 4.70 ERA)
Cubs vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of the Cubs' last eight games.
- The Cubs are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- San Francisco is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- San Francisco is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
Cubs vs Giants Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Jon Lester is 5-1 with a 2.00 ERA in six career starts against San Francisco.
- Tyler Beede is 0-1 at home this season with a 3.10 ERA in four appearances (three starts). He's never faced the Cubs in his career.
Cubs vs Giants Prop Bet
All Cubs-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Schwarber Home Run (+330) – Kyle Schwarber has 22 home runs on the season and 19 of them have come against right-handed pitching, like Giants' starter Tyler Bedde. Schwarber also has five homers in 18 career games against San Fransisco, including a solo shot on Monday, so there's some likelihood that he'll go yard again this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.