Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Cardinals Game Info
Chicago Cubs (31-25, 13-15 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (29-28, 18-12 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium — St. Louis, MO
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-104) | STL: (-110)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+150) | STL: +1.5 (-178)
Total: 9 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 56% | STL: 44%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (4-1, 4.02 ERA) | STL: Adam Wainwright (4-5, 4.94 ERA)
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Cardinals' last six games at home against the Cubs.
- The Cardinals are 3-6 straight up in their last 10 games against NL Central opponents.
Cubs vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Cubs-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline/Total Runs Double: St. Louis Cardinals/Over 9.5 (+370) — After After an uninspiring month of May, offensive catalyst Paul Goldschmidt seems to be back on track after going two for four with a home run in yesterday's game. Additionally, Cubs' starter, Cole Hamels, has not pitched well lately. He has failed to pitch past the fifth inning in each of his last three starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.