Cubs vs Brewers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Cubs vs Brewers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (26-19, 10-7 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (19-22, 8-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+156) | MIL: (-180)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-142) | MIL: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (57%) | MIL: (43%)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+1600) | MIL: (+4600)
Cubs vs Brewers Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Jon Lester (2-2, 5.80 ERA)
Brewers: Brandon Woodruff (2-3, 3.91 ERA)
Cubs vs Brewers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Milwaukee Brewers
Over/Under: Under 9
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cubs defeated Cincinnati yesterday, 8-5, in their most recent game.
- Milwaukee defeated Detroit, 19-0, in its most recent game on Wednesday, September 9.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Cubs' last six games.
- The Cubs are 3-7 straight up in their last 10 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last six home games.
- Milwaukee is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games at home against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Brewers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.56 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.80 runs per game this season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.