Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Braves Game Info
Chicago Cubs (1-3, 1-3 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (1-3, 1-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park — Cumberland, GA
Cubs vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+114) | ATL: (-132)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-180) | ATL: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 60% | ATL: 40%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (1-0, 3.00 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (0-1, 5.40 ERA)
Cubs vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 20-8 against the spread (ATS) as road underdogs since 2018.
- Chicago has hit the over in three of its four games this season.
- Atlanta is 7-1 straight up in its last seven home games, dating back to last season.
- Atlanta is 21-33 ATS as a home favorite since 2018.
Cubs vs Braves Prop Bet
All Cubs-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts: Jon Lester Over 4.5 (-125) – Jon Lester averages 6.2 strikeouts per game in nine career starts against the Atlanta Braves. The Braves also struck out nine times in Monday's 8-0 win against the Cubs and are batting just .182 against lefties in 2019. If those two trends continue tonight, expect Lester to strike out his fair share of Braves' hitters this evening.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.