Coyotes vs Hurricanes Game Info
Arizona Coyotes (25-17-4, 54 Points) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (25-16-2, 52 Points)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Coyotes vs Hurricanes Odds & Betting Lines
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+155) | CAR: (-180)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-175) | CAR: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: 22% | CAR: 78%
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: ARI: (+1800) | CAR: (+1600)
Coyotes vs Hurricanes Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Coyotes vs Hurricanes Head-to-Head Records & Betting Trends
- Carolina defeated Arizona, 3-0, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Dec. 16, 2018.
- Carolina is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last six games.
- Arizona is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Carolina's last seven games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.