Costa Rica vs Nicaragua CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, Date and Start Time
By David Hayes
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Costa Rica vs Nicaragua Match Location & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Group C: Costa Rica (0-0-0, 0 points) vs. Nicaragua (0-0-0, 0 points)
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Start Time: Scheduled for 8:30 p.m. EST, following the conclusion of the Haiti vs Bermuda match
Venue: Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica – San José, Costa Rica
Coverage: Fox Sports Go (Streaming)
Costa Rica vs Nicaragua Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CRC: (-850) | NCA: (+2300) I DRAW: (+700)
Spread: CRC: -2 (+125) | NCA: +2 (+175)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-166) | Under: (+136)
Team to Score the First Goal: CRC: (-750) | NCA: (+600) I NO GOALS: (+2000)
Costa Rica vs Nicaragua Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Costa Rica made it to the semifinals in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017.
- Nicaragua failed to advance past the Group Stage in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017.
- Costa Rica and Nicaragua played to a 0-0 draw in their most recent game, which was an international friendly match played on Jan. 17, 2017.
- Costa Rica is 9-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last 10 head-to-head matches against Nicaragua.
- Costa Rica is 16-1-1 (W-D-L) in its 18 all-time, head-to-head matches against Nicaragua.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.