Costa Rica vs Bermuda CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & Start Time
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Costa Rica vs Bermuda Match Location & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Group B: Costa Rica (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Bermuda (0-0-1, 0 points)
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Stadium – Dallas, TX
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Costa Rica vs Bermuda Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CRC: (-6000) | BER: (+1000) I DRAW: (+1700)
Spread: CRC: -3 (+105) | BER: +3 (+175)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-186) | Under: (+146)
Team to Score the First Goal: CRC: (-1300) | BER: (+850) I NO GOALS: (+6000)
Costa Rica vs Bermuda Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Thursday's match will be the first head-to-head meeting between Costa Rica and Bermuda in CONCACAF Gold Cup history.
- Costa Rica is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Bermuda is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Costa Rica made it to the semifinals in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017.
- Bermuda did not participate in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.