Sun vs Liberty WNBA Game Info
Connecticut Sun (21-9, 7-8 Away) vs. New York Liberty (9-21, 4-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Westchester County Center – White Plains, NY
Sun vs Liberty Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (-530) | NY: (+390)
Spread: CON: -10 (-105) | NY: +10 (-115)
Total: 162.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CON: (+270) | NY: (N/A)
Sun vs Liberty Betting Trends & Stats
- Connecticut is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Connecticut is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against New York.
- New York is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of New York's last seven games.
Sun vs Liberty Prop Bet
All Sun-Liberty betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Point Spread: Connecticut Sun -5 (-110) — Over the last five games, New York has been the worst defensive team in the league, giving up 88.0 points per game. Connecticut has been the second-best over that span, giving up only 77.0 points. Offensively, they have be close, with Connecticut averaging 2.4 more points. In the last meeting between these two teams, Connecticut led by 15 points at the half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.