Columbia vs Yale Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Columbia vs Yale Basketball Game Info
Columbia Lions (6-12, 1-1 Ivy) vs. Yale Bulldogs (14-4, 2-0 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Jan. 31, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John J. Lee Amphitheater – New Haven, CT
Columbia vs Yale Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLMB: (+850) | YALE: (-1400)
Spread: CLMB: +14.5 (-115) | YALE: -14.5 (-105)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLMB: (N/A) | YALE: (N/A)
Columbia vs Yale Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Columbia vs Yale Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Columbia defeated Yale, 83-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 2, 2019.
- Yale is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- Yale is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- Columbia is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Yale is 12-2 ATS in its last 14 games.
- Columbia lost to Cornell, 62-50, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020.
- Yale defeated Brown, 73-62, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 24, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.