Columbia vs Dartmouth Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Columbia vs Dartmouth Basketball Game Info
Columbia Lions (6-16, 1-5 Ivy) vs. Dartmouth Big Green (7-14, 0-6 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Edward Leede Arena – Hanover, NH
Columbia vs Dartmouth Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLMB: (+190) | DART: (-240)
Spread: CLMB: +5.5 (-110) | DART: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLMB: (47%) | DART: (53%)
Columbia vs Dartmouth Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Columbia vs Dartmouth Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Columbia defeated Dartmouth, 70-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 8, 2019.
- Dartmouth is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- The head-to-head series between Columbia and Dartmouth is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- The total has hit the over in five of Columbia's last seven games.
- Dartmouth is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Columbia lost to Princeton, 81-74, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Dartmouth lost to Yale, 75-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.