Colts vs Buccaneers Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (6-6, 2-3 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-7, 1-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Colts vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+113) | TB: (-160)
Spread: IND: +3 (-110) | TB: -3 (+110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 55% | TB: 45%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: IND: (+23000) | TB: (+50000)
Colts vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in each of its last five games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five games played between Indianapolis and Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Tampa Bay's last 10 games.
- Tampa Bay is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
Colts vs Buccaneers Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 21.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 21.4 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 28.3 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 28.8 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis lost to the Tennessee Titans, 31-17, at home in Week 13.
- Tampa Bay defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 28-11, on the road in Week 13.
Colts vs Buccaneers Prop Bet
All Colts-Buccaneers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Indianapolis) Total Points: Over 24.5 Points (-106) – While the Colts have struggled on offense over their last five games, failing to score 20 or more points on three occasions and averaging 20.6 points per game (PPG) during that span, their opponent could change all that on Sunday. Through Week 13, the Buccaneers have allowed opponents to score 23 or more points in nine of their 12 games and have given up an average of 28.8 PPG on the season (No. 30 in the NFL).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.