Colorado vs UCLA Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Colorado vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Colorado Buffaloes (16-4, 5-2 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (10-10, 3-4 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion – Los Angeles, CA
Colorado vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (-200) I UCLA: (+170)
Spread: COLO: -4.5 (-110) I UCLA: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: 79% I UCLA: 21%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+5000) I UCLA: (+25000)
Colorado vs UCLA Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated UCLA, 93-68, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 7, 2019.
- Colorado is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- UCLA is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Colorado is 4-1 ATS (against the spread) in its last five games.
- UCLA is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of UCLA's last five games against Colorado.
- Then-No. 23 Colorado defeated Washington, 76-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- UCLA lost to then-No. 12 Oregon, 96-75, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.