Colorado vs UCLA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 1 College Basketball Game
Colorado vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes (6-1, 1-0 Pac-12) vs. No. 5 UCLA Bruins (6-1, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Colorado vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+680) | UCLA: (-1100)
Spread: COLO: +13 (-110) | UCLA: -13 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+24000) | UCLA: (+1800)
Colorado vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA Bruins win (79.9%)
Colorado vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 14-7 straight up in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado defeated UCLA, 70-61, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Colorado is 1-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Colorado's last 11 games.
- UCLA is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of UCLA's last five games played in December.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.