Colorado vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Colorado vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 12 Tennessee Volunteers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Colorado vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+205) | TENN: (-250)
Spread: COLO: +5.5 (-110) | TENN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5– Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (6%) | TENN: (94%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+6500) | TENN: (+2300)
Colorado vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Colorado, 64-63, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 8, 1981.
- Tennessee is 2-0 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado is 2-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- This is the first game of the season for Tennessee.
- Colorado defeated Kansas State, 76-58, in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
- Tennessee finished last season with a 17-14 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!