Colorado State vs UNLV Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Colorado State vs UNLV Basketball Game Info
Colorado State Rams (18-9, 9-5 Mountain West) vs. UNLV Rebels (13-14, 8-6 Mountain West)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Colorado State vs UNLV Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (-105) | UNLV: (-115)
Spread: CSU: +1 (-110) | UNLV: -1 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: (72%) | UNLV: (28%)
Colorado State vs UNLV Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado State: 39.7%
Colorado State vs UNLV Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado State defeated UNLV, 95-77, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- UNLV is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- UNLV is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against UNLV.
- The total has hit the over in four of UNLV's last five home games.
- Colorado State defeated Wyoming, 77-70, on the road its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- UNLV defeated New Mexico, 78-73, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.