CSU vs SDSU Basketball Game Info
Colorado State Rams (19-10, 10-6 MWC) vs. No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (26-1, 15-1 MWC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Viejas Arena – San Diego, CA
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
CSU vs SDSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (+750) | SDSU: (-1175)
Spread: CSU: +13.5 (-110) | SDSU: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: 14% | SDSU: 86%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CSU: (N/A) | SDSU: (+2000)
CSU vs SDSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado State: 4.5%
San Diego State: 95.5%
CSU vs SDSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Colorado State, 79-57, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Dec. 4, 2019.
- San Diego State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- San Diego State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against San Diego State.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Diego State last five games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State defeated San Jose State, 78-71, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- San Diego State lost to UNLV, 66-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.