Colorado State vs Iowa Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Colorado State Rams (1-2, 1-0 Road) vs. No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Colorado State vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (+1200) | IOWA: (-3500)
Spread: CSU: +23.5 (-112) | IOWA: -23.5 (-108)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: (N/A) | IOWA: (N/A)
Colorado State vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Colorado State: (1.3%) | Iowa: (98.7%)
Colorado State vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Colorado State and Iowa.
- Colorado State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Iowa is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Colorado State's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Iowa's last 13 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.